Thursday 10 March 2016

HIKE LEADERS APPRECIATION DINNER #1

I caught the bus from Pape Station for the Appreciation Dinner at Glow Fresh Bar & Grill located at The Shops at Don Mills.



The driver promised to tell me where to alight as I could not see out of the filthy windows. I'm pretty good with directions and began to feel uneasy. As I thought we had gone past my stop and the driver had apologetically forgotten about me. I got off at York Mills and caught the bus back to my correct destination. Fortunately the driver was embarrassed and gave me a special transfer so that I would not have to pay again. Despite the detour I was early and sat at the bar having a drink. Eventually folks began bowling in with 14 hike leaders sitting down to a most enjoyable 3 course dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment